Welcome to Catfishing Adventures. The professional guiding service for Carp and Catfishing in the Ebro river, Spain, for the Thinking Angler. Contact us to book our services!
About Catfishing Adventures, Spain
We have over 50 years fishing experience in England, France, Australia and Spain, we are a family run business and can offer you the best chance of catfishing at Ebro river, realizing your dreams of catching a 100lb plus catfish. We have wealth of local knowledge in catfishing Ebro river, Spain to draw from, there is no 9-5 fishing here. We fish when the catfish are feeding and not make the fishing fit in with our lifestyle. If you want to split the fishing 4 hours early morning and 4 hours late evening that’s fine with us. You will also have free use of our carp gear to fish with during the hours not booked for catfishing.
What you get:
What you get with when catfishing in Ebro River, Spain with us.
- The best most consistent company specialized in catfishing on the Ebro river, Spain.
- Flexible catfishing times to suit you not us.
- Start your catfishing Ebro holidays on any day of the week.
- Licences obtained in advance of your Ebro catfishing holidays.
- Packed lunches by arrangement.
- With our fishing equipment, you have the choice of Shimano 6500 Baitrunners, or Shimano Tyrnos multiplier reels. You also have the choice of Abu Suveran uptide rods, Shimano Beastmaster or Fox Silurex Boat rods.
Catfishing in the Ebro river, Spain
The Ebro River in Spain, is an unspoiled river which nature has shaped, not man. Catfishing in the river Ebro, Spain is nothing like you might have seen on television, no banks lined with fishermen all trying to catch the same fish, no rowing your baits out every time you re-bait, you will probably not see another angler all day on the Spanish Ebro river. The majority of the banks here are lined with trees and thick undergrowth making them inaccessible from the banks. This is why catfishing from a boat is the only way to access the catfish holding areas on the Ebro.
The perfect location for catfishing: Ebro River, Spain
We are in the village of Bitem just off the T310 road next to the river. Bitem is a small village of around 3000 inhabitants, and approx 5 kilometers from the historic city of Tortosa, which was the scene of a major battle during the Spanish Civil War, there is a monument in the river Ebro commemorating all those who died during this conflict. You can see lots of species of fish from the roadside right by the monument.