Your river Ebro holiday will be nothing like you’ll experience in the UK or France. These are untamed waters with wild untamed inhabitants lurking in the depths. The main quarry for most anglers visiting Spain is mighty Wels Catfish. These fish are indescribably strong. They are capable of making even the biggest men wonder how strong they really are! When your face to face with a fish which is on average over 6 feet in length, most of this being tail and muscle, you can see why so many anglers come here to experience the thrill and adrenaline pumping action the river Ebro has to offer. Fishing in calm deep pools, giant bays and beautiful eddy’s. One moment you’re relaxing in the boat enjoying the great weather then all hell breaks loose! Fishing reels screaming, rods that look like they would never bend are bent over double under the strain of a possible 100lbs+ fish. The fishing on the river Ebro is really diverse and no day is ever the same.
What you get with Catfishing adventures
Here’s what we do to give you the perfect River Ebro catfishing holiday
- The best most consistent cat fishing company on the lower ebro.
- Flexible fishing times to suite you not us.
- Start your holiday any time during the week and book for any number of days.
- Licence’s obtained in advance of your visit.
- Packed lunches.
- Great value accommodation.
- Free photo sending service of that big fish to your home address.
- The best cat fishing boats on the river with rods and reels to suit